Sheets for clients
Forms to fill in before your consultation
note that information
you submit will be kept with the clinical records at HerpVet
Services; by submitting this form and any images you agree to this.
http://www.herpvet.co.uk/privacypolicy.html for more details, or
discuss any concerns with the vet.
- All questions are of course optional, but the more (and
more accurate) information available, the better the case can be
- Please answer questions as fully and accurately as possible - the vet may wish to discuss these in more detail.
- Exact dimensions, timings etc are not usually critical
but a good idea is necessary for proper assessment. However, if you
have some idea of an answer but are not sure, please make this clear.
- As these are general forms, please note some questions may not be appropriate to your particular pet/setup.
- If submitting by email, please feel free to submit pictures of your pet's set-up - these can be very helpful
- These forms are merely a guide to the information which
will be useful; please feel free to use your own (questions are
numbered for ease of seperate answers, or further notes if necessary)
- Your feedback on ways in which these forms could be
clearer or more user-friendly would be appreciated (although bear in
mind that this information is required in some format!).
Typically two forms should be submitted; a general history form and the appropriate husbandry form.
All are provided in two forms - a pdf file which can
be read in freely available reader software and printed for filling in
by hand. This can then be scanned/photographed
and submitted by email (in the current COVID stuation, physical forms cannot be accepted).
- a rich text file (.rtf) which you should be
able to open and edit (fill in empty boxes in tables) in any word-processing software eg
Microsoft Word, LibreOffice,
- a fillable form .docx format which you
should be able to fill in (I hope!) in word processing software.
General history form: pdf , rich text format , fillable form docx format
Husbandry form general (for terrestrial animals): pdf , rich text format , fillable form docx format
Husbandry form aquatic (indoors): pdf , rich text format , fillable form docx format
Husbandry form aquatic (outdoors, eg pond): pdf , rich text format , fillable form docx format
For enclosures with a significant mix of land and water (ie not just a water dish),
please complete a general form AND an aquatic indoor form (obviously
question only has to be answered once!).